The vaccine registry is available online and via telephone at 844-684-1064 (toll-free) between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. The vaccine registry can also assist you with scheduling and reminding you about your second vaccine dose, and help you monitor for any symptoms after getting the vaccine.
Use the Vaccines.gov link below to find a location near you, then call or visit the provider’s website to make an appointment.
Even if you have a regular doctor or normally go to a specific clinic, you can go anywhere to get the vaccine, including pharmacies or vaccine clinics. Click a link below for more information.
- Ongoing: Rock County Community Vaccine Clinic at Blackhawk Technical College
- Ongoing: Beloit Rotary River Center COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic hosted by Beloit Area Community Health Center
- Ongoing: Janesville Homebound COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Sept. 25: Beloit Woodman’s COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic hosted by the Wisconsin National Guard
- Sept. 25: Janesville Woodman’s COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic hosted by the Wisconsin National Guard
Even if you have a regular doctor or normally go to a specific clinic, you can go anywhere to get the vaccine, including pharmacies. Click a pharmacy below for more information.